Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Getting 2 know ...

Ok, so I'm reposting this because I'm having a "dull" day and am not very interesting at the moment. Plus, I got zero responses last time! Come on, guys and gals, this is a great way 2 find out just who reads this lil' crazy blog of mine and find about "U" . It'sa very cool little survery that I found on this blog. Fill out the survey and paste it under comments when u say 'hi" or "piss off" or wuteva is u feel like saying. It'll be fun!

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I'm an independent music artist. Visit http://www.iamsaturn.com.
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. I used to want to design rollercoasters and theme parks for a living. This was before I found out I could craft a melody and pen a tune.
3. What is your biggest fear? Losing that person who is closest to my heart.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Short cut.
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. True love.
6. What is your most treasured possession? My writings - my songs, screenplays and books.
8. Tell me something sexual about you that I don't know. I was a virgin until I was 24.
9. Tell me something sexual about you that everyone knows. Everyone?! I haven't slept with everyone ... yet. :-)
10. What is your favorite lie to tell? That I'm 22 going on 23. :-)
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. Something or someone? (Matt, yes, I still think about U.) Umm, this is a tough one. Star in a movie?
12. Are you the jealous type? Only in matters of the heart ... if I ever find a boyfriend, he's gonna have to be mine all mine. In other things, not at all.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? I can always say no.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Threw me a surprise party. And it was really a surprise!
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Quit my job, find a lover who fills me with glee and travel the world together ... absolutely penniless and depending only on our charm and guile to get us by.
16. When was the last time you cried? When I watched the movie "Latter Days". I bawled my eyes out ... three times! That scene where he walks into the restaurant, sees him standing there and drops the tray, I absolutely lost it.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? The last time I went out drinking. :-)
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Sure.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk. I asked some poor random fella at a bar, who at the time I thought was just a slice of heaven, if I could bury my face in his ***.
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it? No, I want you to fill it out and post it!

"Deviance is relative."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home